header.gif (12,818 bytes)

3.29.2008

Card & Coupons


This is one of my custom card creations for a customer. It's for a 40th birthday and was uniquely designed to include a paper gift...coupons! I designed 3 matching coupons that were included in a pocket on the inside of the card. The coupons were designed to fit the friendship. Patterned paper was used throughout the card for coordinating appeal. The patterned paper on the front is divided by layered chocolate and green ribbon. Happy Birthday is stamped on the front in an luxury font. Since the sentiment alone seemed plain, I stamped three flowers on the green solid cardstock, then cut them out and popped them off the paper for dimension.








Here is another view of the card and the coupons. I bundled the coupons with the layered chocolate and green ribbons. I used an A.C. Moore coupon as inspiration when I designed this coupon. I added the bar code for authenticity and used the recipient's birthday as the code numbers for added personalization.

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design