header.gif (12,818 bytes)

4.23.2008

Did You Ever Know that You're My Hero?



While stamping this card, I could not help but to sing Bette Midler's Wing Beneath My Wings! I stamped the background of the card with the 'swirl' stamp in orange ink. I added the yellow and orange card stock. Next, I cut strips of pattern paper. I stamped the tree and the sentiment on a circle yellow card stock. I popped some swirls off of the tree for dimension. This card can be given to anyone who inspires you. Given the season, it would be great for Mother's or Father's Day!









Supplies


Stamp
: PTI Father Knows Best
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise (orange), SU! Chocolate Chip (brown)
Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise (orange), Lemon Tart (yellow); Card Base: Recollections Pre-Scored Card
Accessories: Creative Memories Custom Circle Cutting System
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 5" x 7"

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design