header.gif (12,818 bytes)

4.29.2008

Key Lime Mother's Day Cards

I am feeling a little under the weather today, but can still make it to my studio to post! Here is one of my Mother's Day designs. I have five of these cards available if you need one. Please e-mail me as soon as possible if you would like to purchase one. I will be out of town on business next week, so I will need all custom orders for Mother's Day cards by this Friday, so I can have them shipped to you on Monday. This design is an unpersonalized card that you can give to any mother you know. Three stamped flowers are popped off the chocolate card stock. The buds are jeweled brads. Happy Mother's Day is stamped on green card stock. This card reminds me of Key Lime pie because of the green and brown color scheme.

The inside is blank, but can be stamped with the following message: "Beauty is simply reality seen with the eyes of Love" in brown ink and the same font as "Happy Mother's Day" on the front. This card comes with a matching cream envelope with one of the flowers stamped on the front!

My Goodies

Stamp: CTMH Simple Beauty
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Paper: PTI spring moss, aqua mist; Bohemia Bungalow "The Two of Us" brown; Patterned Paper (unknown)
Accessories: Making Memories jeweled brads
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 4-1/4 " x 5-1/2"

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design