header.gif (12,818 bytes)

4.28.2008

Sympathetic Flowers

This card was made for a customer as a 'rush order' due to the circumstances of death in a family. I created this card in about 5 minutes. I decided simplicity was the best, so I used an easy rub-on, matted on a patterned paper, and adorned with a variety of flowers of different shades, patterns, and textures.

Today is a special day because my shopping web site construction begins! You may notice some changes to the site. I will continue to post on this blog to keep you updated on the progress. Tomorrow, I will post one of my Mother's Day card designs that you may order this season! I will post a few other design options you may choose later this week as well.

Supplies

Paper: BoBunny Mint Dot pattern paper; Recollections black pre-scored card
Accessories: Deja Views Rub-on; MM 5th Avenue blossoms; MM brads
Card Size: 5" x 7"

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design