header.gif (12,818 bytes)

5.27.2008

Scrapbook Layouts for Riley


Here are a few scrapbook layouts for Riley and her parents to preserve memories. I completed this book a couple of months ago, but forgot to share with you!

This page and the next picture are one layout for "Daddy's Little Girl." I embellished each of the pages with flowers, ribbon, rub-ons, buttons and stickles!












This pattern paper is from a DCWV Spring mat stack. The die-cut letters are by using Cricut and I made some of the letters backwards for a fun 'kiddie' effect.














This is one page of a layout of "precious angel." The flowers are cut from a pattern paper. I cut a wave strip and punched holes with my crop-a-dile.

















For this layout, I punched the circles to match the circle pattern paper. Then, I stamped "Riley" on each circle and popped them off of the paper. I made this page simple for a large 8" x 10" picture.














All babies have onesies, so I thought to create a onesie page. To create the onesie, I sketched it, then cut it out. For the neck and leg holes, I used my circle punch and cut a half of a circle. I embellished the onesie with ribbon and brads. The letters are die-cuts by using the Cricut.














The next two pictures are a layout of the 'birthday.' I used chipboard letters of the date of birth. I overlapped the the mats for the pictures for a unique effect. I added simple flowers to embellish the page.














For the 'birth' I used chipboard letters. Then, I stamped 'day' in Versamark, then applied metallic embossing powder and heated it!













"Sweet baby girl" is a fun layout with pink and brown. I punched circles and then added eyelets at the top with the die-cut letters for 'sweet.' I inked around the corner-edged mats for the pictures.

















This was a simple page because the DCWV mat stack included the "baby girl" pattern paper. I added the brown mats for the pictures along with the pink polka dot ribbons on the corners.











I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day! I got a chance to stop by Archiver's in Raleigh and picked up too much stuff, including a SCOR-PAL!!! I will be writing a review about it soon!

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design