header.gif (12,818 bytes)

5.26.2008

The Stamping and Scrapbooking Room: Another Review

Happy Memorial Day! Today, I am going to give another quick review of the Stamping and Scrapbooking Room located in Greensboro, NC. I am on one of my many trips to Greensboro, Raleigh-Durham, NC and am visiting a few scrapbooking stores this weekend. Betty, the owner, greeted me as I entered the store once again. Her husband was also there and assisted me during my visit. They even wanted my Yorkie, Ozzy (pictured right - pre-summer cut) to come in to be a part of the shopping experience! He came in and and also gave his 'stamp' of approval.

Since this is my second visit to this store, I have a different perspective of my review. This store has absolutely everything you need! I even purchased my last two sets of Spellbinder's Nestabilities I wanted (rectangles and ovals). They offered them at the low bundle price of $79.99 each, competitive with the online prices. They also offer a wide selection of Cricut supplies. I decided on the "New Arrival" cartridge since I have to complete one more baby scrapbook and probably many more! This store has a wide selection of stamps, paper, and embellishments. They have a very nice selection of paper flowers and every time I visit, they are always on SALE! Betty informed me about her new online store that is launched. The new web site is www.thescrapbookingroom.com. Once you are there, click on "Shop our Store." They are continuing to put more products on line all of the time, so frequent online shopping is necessary!

Later, I will be stopping by Archiver's for their great selection of envelopes and pre-scored cards. They have a very high quality selection and I just can't wait! Have a great day!

EDITED TO ADD: You can read my original review of The Stamping and Scrapbooking Room here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are exactly right! Betty and Eric are the Best!! I love that store and frequent it often. They are the best people to work with since I live out of town. Yahooo...for The Stamping and Scrapbooking Room...

Blog Design: Girly by Design