header.gif (12,818 bytes)

5.05.2008

Welcome to the World, Ellis



I received an urgent request for a card to congratulate new parents on the birth of their baby girl, Ellis. I customized this card for the baby so it can be a keepsake in her baby book! This was a very simple 15-minute card with minimum stamping. I only stamped the sentiment "welcome to the world."







My Goodies

Stamp: Fiskars Baby
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Paper: Marcella Butterbean Baby Girl
Accessories: Flowers - MM 5th Avenue, Prima, CTMH Just Blooms; Rhinestones & Gems; Heidi Swapp chipboard; Circle Nestabilities; Cuttlebug; Midori Pistachio Satin Ribbon
Technique: Stamped; Die-Cut
Card Size: 5" x 7"

This card was created for someone who wanted to wish a fellow colleague "Well Wishes" as they move on to a new job. The sentiment was designed by me on the computer and printed on kraft card stock. I stitched around the edges with my Janome Sew Mini for a unique flair. It is applied to a distressed piece of notebook paper and accented with hardware. Patterned paper and ribbon are added to soften the look.


My Goodies
Stamp: NONE - Computer generated using Chopin Script font
Ink: Creamy Brown Cat's Eye for distressing
Paper: Kraft card stock; Signature Suite-Naturally You (pattern paper)
Accessories: Midori Pistachio Satin Ribbon; Hodgepodge Hardware
Card Size: 5" x 7"

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design