header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.05.2008

It's Your Anniversary

Since I was out of town for the last few days, I almost forgot a couple of anniversaries! Quick, fast, and in a hurry, I created these two cards with the same stamp set!

This card was fairly simple by applying the pattern paper on the blue card stock base. I stamped the birds on the limb and the sentiment on the cream card stock. I added buttons for flair!

My Goodies
Stamp: Verve Visual Anniversary Birds
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pattern Paper - Chatter Box Chocolate Woods; Cream card stock; Blue card stock - CTMH
Accessories: Buttons; Twine
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I stamped the birds on a limb, then cut out. I dry embossed the blue card stock and popped the birds on a limb off of it. I matted it on cream and 'sanded' pattern paper. Polka dot ribbon was added. All was matted on blue card stock with a scalloped edge (created by circle punches). I stamped the sentiment on the card base at the bottom center.

My Goodies
Stamp: Verve Visual Anniversary Birds
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip; Chestnut Roan ColorBox Cat's Eye
Paper: Pattern Paper - Chatter Box Chocolate Woods; Cream & Blue card stock - CTMH
Accessories: Cuttlebug; Swiss Dots Embossing Folder; Ribbon - AC Moore
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 5" x 7"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute little birds! I love the color scheme you chose! I may be casing the 2nd card!!

-tessa

Blog Design: Girly by Design