header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.27.2008

Live...Laugh...Love

I made this card with limited supplies, so to be honest...I don't like it! It looks unfinished, so I will re-post it with more to it later. I think I am going to add brads or flowers to the empty space on the right! I'm just not your average "Plain Jane" and neither are my cards, so this one bothers me!

The stamp set is great and by a new company called October Afternoon. I have a calendar stamp set by them as well to make desktop calendars! Their stamps are of good quality and stamp well.

My Goodies
Stamp: October Afternoon (Night Owl)
Ink: Brown
Paper: PTI summer sunrise; brown, vanilla
Accessories: NONE and SCREAMING TO ADD MORE!
Technique: Stamped



This was a special request for the blue/brown lover! I stamped the birds - to make them kiss - in brown ink on vanilla cardstock. The edges are distressed. I popped off of a blue/brown pattern paper and placed on brown card base. I added clear dew dots on the right side of the card.

My Goodies

Stamp: Verve Visual (Anniversary Birds)
Ink: Brown
Paper: brown, vanilla, (scrap pattern paper)
Accessories: dew dots
Technique: Stamped

To end this post, I'll leave you with "Live...Laugh...Love" for the weekend. It's important to be grateful for the 'free' stuff we all have. So, have fun and love one another!

Web Site Update
My shopping web site is basically complete. I have some kinks to straighten out, but I have products and everything! As soon as my blog design is transformed and I create some more products and 'test' out everything, I will go live! So, look for a "Grand Opening" next month!!!

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design