header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.12.2008

Southwest Color Inspiration

Most of my paper art creations are one-of-a-kind. I can never get them to quite look alike because I find something I want to do different. Here is a 'series', so-to-speak, of cards with the same color inspiration! These colors remind me of the southwest. Ever been to New Mexico? Well this screams Albuquerque! They have different messages, but some elements are the same, such as the flower, button, and layout.

My Goodies
Stamp: PTI Women of Life (sentiment); Art Warehouse Limited Edition Journaling Stamp set
Ink: Chocolate Chip; VersaMark
Paper: Chocolate Chip; Kraft-PTI; blue-DCWV; apricot-Bazzil Basics coolcanteloupe
Accessories: Cricut Accent Essentials; button; hemp
Technique: Stamped







My Goodies
Stamp: CTMH precious alphabet (congrats); Art Warehouse Limited Edition Journal Stamp
Ink: Chocolate Chip; VersaMark
Paper: Chocolate Chip; blue-DCWV; apricot-Bazzil Basics coolcanteloupe
Accessories: Cricut accent essentials; button; hemp
Technique: Stamped

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design