header.gif (12,818 bytes)

9.23.2008

Live with Passion


This new released stamped set by SU! was a must-have in my studio. I really liked the natural elements of the grass. The sentiments are...well self-explanatory. I added flowers from a retired SU! set. The card is very simple, but packs a lot of purpose and style. It can serve any occassion...really.

So, what did I do last night? I did play with the new camera a little bit. This picture is not using the new camera. I'll let you know when I've switched officially! I played the Wii and boy my back and arms are more sore! My Wii Fitness Age is...26, much younger than my current age, so needless to say, I'm very pleased! I also squeezed in a little time to create 3 cards, one of which will probably be my holiday card. The other two cards, I'll share later this week.

Enjoy the rest of your day and remember to live with passion...you only get one life!

:: My Goodies ::
Stamps: SU!-All about U (flowers), Inspired by Nature (grass + sentiment)
Ink: CTMH-Topiary, Autumn Terracotta
Paper: Cardstocks: CTMH-Buttercup, Topiary; SU!-Vanilla; Bazzill Navel
Accessories: dimensionals
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design