header.gif (12,818 bytes)

1.08.2009

Congrats!


OMG - it's Thursday already! YAAAAY! I really do not have anything special to share today. Oh yeah, I purchased a Making Memories embellishment organizer from Michaels and love it! It has a top that opens and two drawers with lots of storage space. I have seen it many times and thought that's just a bunch of 'cubbies' not knowing that I would eventually buy one. It holds so much little stuff. It was on sale, so I decided to try it as organization is high on my priority list. It has organized many of my small embellishments, such as brads, letters, clips, chipboard, metal effects, tags and even scraps that did not make a project. I have put a lot of stuff in it, but still have a lot of space left. I have not been using some supplies because I forget about them tucked away in a storage box...INEFFECTIVE STORAGE METHOD! Now, I have a specific place to go for those tiny items where I can easily find them. I also jotted down the maker/name of the supply and dropped it in the bottom of each cubby so I would know how to get it again if I ever were to run out! That's a way to overcome "what is this" when you take items out of the original packaging.

Well, I hope you all enjoy your day and thanks so much for dropping by to 'see' me!

Instructions:
  1. Trim brown cardstock to 4.25" x 5.5" and set aside.
  2. Die cut squares and scallop square out of cardstocks.
  3. Stamp sentiment on green cardstock.
  4. Using dimensionals, adhere the squares to the scallop square.
  5. Trim 1/2" patter paper and adhere to card base.
  6. Trim 3.5" ribbon and adhere on top of pattern paper.
  7. Add decorative brad to ribbon.
  8. Adhere scallop square over ribbon and pattern paper.
  9. Adhere card base to pre-scored A2 card.
:: My Goodies {congrats}::
Stamps: Stampin' Up!-Say it With Scallops
Ink: SU!-Chocolate Chip
Cardstock:
Papertrey Ink-sweet blush; dark chocolate; spring moss
Patter Paper: K&Co-Amy Butler Sola Lounge Stripes
Accessories: Chatterbox-brad; Papertrey Ink-spring moss grosgrain ribbon; Spellbinders-square + scallop square nestabilities; cuttlebug; Papertrey Ink-pre-scored A2 card
Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5

2 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

YAY, glad it's Thursday, too! :)

Anthonette said...

Oh, nice! I have that stamp set in Spanish. I'm going to have to CASE yours. Love your design.

I've seen the MM embellishment organizer. That's great to know that it hold a lot.

Blog Design: Girly by Design