header.gif (12,818 bytes)

1.07.2009

Happy Birthday Bling


Happy Hump Day! This week seems to be moving along at a good pace! I can't wait for the weekend! We have a couple of parties to go to, including my office holiday party! The last time I went, I won a Best Buy gift card and my brother-in-law won an ipod, so I'm hoping to be a lucky winner again this year! I have a few projects that I have to complete and I'm on a time schedule, which is always a bit stressful for me because I am a procrastinator. Well, at least I admit my flaws!

But, before I worked on the projects, I prioritized my list and made a couple of "must-do tonight" cards. This card is one of them. It is for our niece who is turning 13 (I think)! I hope she likes all of the purple bling! Minimal stamping is done, which is beginning to be a trend of mine lately, but embellishments are higher on my list for some reason.

Well, I hope you all have a great day!


Instructions:
  1. Trim cardstock to 11" x 4.25", then score at 5.5"
  2. Trim black cardstock to 4.25" and about 2", then punch the scallop edge on both sides.
  3. Adhere black cardstock to card base.
  4. Tie ribbon around black cardstock in a knot.
  5. Add purple rhinestones to the ribbon and the scallop edges.
  6. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock, then pop off of black cardstock.
  7. Adhere "HaPpY" stickers above black cardstock. (I don't think I did this in this order, but it works)!
  8. Corner round the bottom left edge of the card
:: My Goodies {happy birthday purple bling}::
Stamps: PTI-birthday basics
Ink: CTMH-black
Cardstock:
Papertrey Ink-plum pudding; American Crafts-Black
Accessories: KaiserCraft purple rhinestones; dimensionals; Making Memories-alpha stickers; scallop punch; Michaels-dollar ribbon; corner rounder
Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5

2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful as always, love the colors!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Love the ribbon + the layout! :)

Blog Design: Girly by Design