header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.16.2009

Scribble This Challenge :: No More Grey Gloom

Before

After

Sorry about the repeat card for Lisa's Scribble This tutorial, but the card I made for the tutorial did not show the changes well. So, I decided to take a gloomy photo of a card to see the adjustments. The "after" photo may be a tad to bright, but I did get a chance to see how the eyedropper brightens the white in the photo dramatically. As you can tell from the comparison photos, the photoshop editing really enhances the picture of the card.

Lisa is really giving out great tricks to editing photos, so if you have not joined us in the challenges yet, I highly recommend you start. They're fun and very informative. Thanks, Lisa!

The original posting of this card can be found here with all of the details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This card REALLY has some pop now! I mean I loved it before, but now it's dazzles! Still love that teal & white!

I linked to your blog in my latest post. :-) Have a good night!

A Stamper's Journey said...

What a beautiful card! I really like your crafting style!


Maureen

Blog Design: Girly by Design