So, so pretty! I have been trying to figure out my Christmas card for this year and this set would do the trick! Thanks so much, Ashley!
- Trim blue cardstock to an A2 card by trimming 8.5" x 11" cardstock in half vertically.
- Trim doily in half and adhere to card front.
- Trim yellow paper to about 1.5", stamp faux stitching and adhere to card front.
- Die cut circle from patterned paper and adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
- Cut owl from patterned paper and pop off of circle die cut.
- Stamp sentiment and add to card front.
- Tie ribbon into a bow and add button with floss.
- Add rhinestones.
- Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - handwritten notes; Sassafras - stitchery
- Ink :: Papertrey Ink - pure poppy
- Paper :: Papertrey Ink - enchanted evening; American Crafts - craft fair collection
- Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink - pure poppy ribbon + enchanted evening button; Nice Package - doily + floss; Kaiser Craft - rhinestones