- Trim silver cardstock to 4" x 4.25" and set aside.
- Trim red cardstock to 3.5" x 3.75", then emboss (see tutorial link above).
- Mat red cardstock on silver cardstock.
- Trim silver cardstock to 1.25", then adhere a .5" strip of red cardstock on top and adhere to card front.
- Stamp image on white cardstock and color berries with marker.
- Adhere image to card front with foam adhesive.
- Adhere entire card front to a pre-cut red card base.
Happy Hump Day, Bleeps*! Today, I have a special blog candy for you! I'm giving away one of Tracy Schultz's new Sleigh Ride stamp sets!! The card is a mini, measuring 4" x 4.25" and perfect to stash in holiday gift bags or on top of those famous fruit baskets! I kept the design simple and focused on holiday colors and themes so it can be given to anyone regardless of their religious affiliation. The photo does not depict the letter press technique I used with the Spellbinders Impressabilities, but you will just have to believe me when I say it's there. What I mean by it, is the embossed patterned with the white ink overlay. This is such a neat technique and you may find a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers by Beate!
Blog Candy Details
Contest Starts :: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 12:30 am EST
Contest Ends :: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST
One comment per person (unspecified)
*Bleeps = blog peeps