- Trim brown cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Trim gold shimmer cardstock block, stamp background text.
- Stamp "rejoice" over background text stamped design.
- Stamp baby Jesus, color, and cut out, then pop on top part of the gold shimmer cardstock block.
- Distress frame, then adhere with foam adhesive.
- Score a line on card front.
- Add red cardstock with punched decorative edge.
- Tie ribbon around card front into a bow.
- Adhere gold cardstock block to card front.
- Add berries.
Happy Monday, Bleeps! It's hard to return to work after a four-day weekend, but also a bit easier than a typical weekend. So, I'm grateful for those additional two days off! Today, I'm sharing with you a card I made for this week's 2 Sketches 4 You layout. This week's sketch is sponsored by Starving Artistamps. These stamps are perfect for your holiday cards and to truly celebrate the reason for the season. So, join the 2S4Y DT this week and make a fun card using this week's sketch! Here's a peek at the sketch:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Stamps :: Starving Artistamps - O Holy Night, Christmas Nativity (sentiments) ; Papertrey Ink - background basics (text)
Ink :: Clearsnaps - chestnut; Stampin' Up! - river rock; Copic - markers; Ranger - vintage photo
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - dark chocolate, pure poppy; Cut Cardstock.com - gold shimmer
Embellishments :: Offray - oatmeal ribbon; Pier One - berries; Tattered Angels - framed fonts
Tools :: EK Success - decorative edge punch