- Trim aqua mist cardstock to create a 3.5" x 7" card base.
- Stamp background pattern on card front.
- Trim strip of sweet blush cardstock and stamp design.
- Add a strip of raspberry fizz cardstock, then adhere to card front.
- Stamp tree, add buttons, and cut out.
- Add photo and tree to card front.
- Stamp sentiment.
Here there! Well, I survived the first day back to work after a break, which is always a challenge. Let's hope this week moves right along. Today, I am sharing a photo card I made. The baby is my childhood friend's child, Jordyn. Here is how you can design one:
Stamps :: Fiskars - festive trees; American Crafts - majestic
Ink :: Versamark; Papertrey Ink - raspberry fizz; Clear Snaps - chestnut
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - aqua mist, sweet blush, raspberry fizz
Embellishments :: Papertrye Ink - buttons; KaiserCraft - rhinestones
Other :: Photo
Thanks for stopping by!