- Trim patterned paper into a 5" square card. (Reverse of patterned paper is the solid.)
- Die cut scallop square and adhere it to the card front with foam adhesive.
- Add patterned paper strip to red cardstock strip.
- Wrap twine around strip (Don't forget the button and chipboard flower).
- Create scallop edge by die cutting red cardstock scallop square (only bottom portion needed) and adhere to the bottom of patterned paper scalloped square.
- Add the entire strip to the card front.
- On white cardstock, stamp sentiment and tuck under twine.
- Add rhinestones around scallop edge.
- Add stitching.
Hey there, Bleeps! How is your week going so far? I hope good because it's already Thursday! I've been working on a lot of DT obligations, which you will see soon, but for now, here's a card! For some reason, I'm not feeling too chatty and so this will be short-n-sweet!
Thanks for visiting me! I appreciate each of you! Enjoy!
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - wishing you
Ink :: Papertrey Ink - pure poppy; Stampin' Up! - white
Paper :: My Mind's Eye - breaking free collection; Making Memories - Passport Collection; Papertrey Ink - pure poppy, white
Embellishments :: Stampin' Up! - so tweet chipboard flower; Nice Package - twine; Papertrey Ink - buttons; Kaisercraft - rhinestones; thread
Tools :: sewing machine