- Trim yellow cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Die cut flowers (in various cardstocks/patterned papers).
- Stamp polka dot background on bottom portion of card front.
- Stamp sentiment in orange ink, then overlay in brown ink (a neat shadow effect).
- Distress die cut flowers, add buttons, then adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
Happy Friday, Bleeps! How are you?! I hope well now that the weekend is peeking over our shoulders! Today, I have a quick card for you. The hardest part is the die cutting! I hope you enjoy your weekend and as usual, thanks so much for taking a peek over here at the blog.
On a side note, Embellish Magazine is hosting a new challenge starting today. Have you been by there recently? If not, check it out, add it to your reader/RSS feed/e-mail. Don't forget to connect with Embellish on Facebook/Twitter/Flickr too. Come join us and play along! It will be worth the challenge!
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - mega mixed messages, polka dot basics 2
Ink :: Stampin' Up! - river rock; Papertrey Ink - orange zest; Clear Snaps - colorbox chestnut
Paper :: Yellow cardstock (NO CLUE where I picked up this scrap, odd I know!); Stampin' Up! - bermuda bay; Papertrey Ink - kraft; My Mind's Eye - breaking free collection
Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink - buttons; Craft Supply - twine
Tools :: Provo Craft - cuttlebug; Quick Kutz - nesting flower dies