- Trim pure poppy cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Punch snowflakes from patterned paper and assemble together with foam adhesive (3 punched snowflakes on this card).
- Add a button to the center of the assembled snowflakes and set aside.
- Stamp stripe design at the top center of card front.
- Adhere snowflake embellishment.
- Stamp sentiment.
Happy Weekend to "My Bleeps!" Oh how I love and live for the weekends! Don't get me wrong, every day matters and I am very thankful for each day, but there's some extra special about sleeping in on a Saturday that gets me excited!
Anyway, today I am sharing a quick and easy holiday card I created for Papertrey Ink's Guest Star Stamper contest. This card can be a bit more simplified by reducing the snowflake embellishment (so that it actually fits comfortably in an envelope). Tonight is the night of the release party! I pretty much always 'attend,' but for some reason this month I'm really excited! I got so excited that I made this card for the contest! I have not entered in a while and I realized that I actually missed it. So, here goes nothing! I hope to see you later tonight in the forum to say heeeeeeeey!
Enjoy your weekend!
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - background basics (retro), signature Christmas
Ink :: Stampin' Up! - white
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - pure poppy, bitty dots
Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink - button, twine,
Tools :: Papertrey Ink/Marvy Uchida - giga snowflake punch