- Cover bag front with crushed curry cardstock. (TIP: I overlapped 2 pieces, but you can't see it!)
- Trim core'dinations cardstock and add scored lines, then sand and adhere to bag front.
- Trim polka dot patterned paper.
- Add stitching to the bottom of the patterned paper, then adhere to bag front.
- Stamp sentiment on cardstock block and adhere using foam adhesive.
Happy Hump Day, Bleeps! Today, starts the pre-Thanksgiving festivities for us. I hope to get off of work a little early so I can nap and start cooking all night. I'm a night owl and prefer that schedule! Today, I am sharing a wine gift bag. It is super quick to make and perfect for a hostess if you going to someone's house for the holidays. Who doesn't like wine? Well, I'm sure many don't, but wine or even some sort of sparkling bubbly (alcoholic or not) is a festive way to express your gratitude.
I'd like to take today's post and express my gratitude for you, my Bleeps! I never thought people would read my blog and I'm ever so grateful for each of you. If I could, I would make this wine gift bag (with wine included) in it to give to you because I am thankful for you. There are so many things I am thankful for, but thankful for people is the most special to me. Everything else may come and go, but people should be cherished. I would love to hear what you are thankful for this holiday, so please leave a comment and share to celebrate this joyous holiday!
Enjoy your day and thanks so much for your visit!
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - first fruits
Ink :: Clear Snaps - chestnut
Paper :: Stampin' Up! - crushed curry; Papertrey Ink - bitty dots patterned paper; Core'dinations - chocolate collection (yellow core)
Embellishments :: Nashville Wraps - wine bag, tissue paper
Tools :: sewing machine; thread; Scor-Pal