- Trim yellow cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- On kraft cardstock stamp ornament backgrounds.
- On purple and teal cardstock stamp ornaments, cut out, then pop off kraft cardstock (overlaying background ornament image).
- Add glossy accents to create a shine effect. Let dry.
- Stamp leaves to create a 'tree' effect.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Corner round right edges.
- Adhere kraft block to card base with foam adhesive.
Happy Friday, Bleeps! I'm back with a rather unusual holiday color palette! I was inspired by those Christmas trees or wrapping papers with bright colors. I had to rearrange the color inspiration image to fit the color swatches together. The only one I'm missing is white, but it's in the text so that counts too! I appreciate your feedback and comments! If you have more, please ask and I'll respond in the comments section, unless you provide your e-mail!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend! We're supposed to get a nice snow storm in the DC area!!
I started a fan page for BoldLifestyle Photography (our photography venture) on Facebook. Click here to become a fan!
Stamps :: Verve Stamps :: ornamental christmas
Ink :: Stampin' Up! - white; Clear Snaps - chestnut; Papertrey Ink - ripe avocado
Paper :: Stampin' Up! - taken with teal, crushed curry; Cut Cardstock.com - purple; Papertrey Ink - kraft
Tools :: Ranger - glossy accents; We R Memory Keepers - corner chomper