- Cut cream cardstock into a tag by trimming a rectangle. Draw a line with a pencil about an inch or so from the top. Marking the center of the paper. Draw two diagonal lines from top tag center point until you reach the paper edge/pencil lines. Trim off triangle at diagonal lines and erase pencil lines or flip over.
- Stamp polka dot background and ink edges.
- Trim cream cardstock and stamp music background.
- Distress and ink edges.
- Stamp "rejoice" and add frame.
- Stamp angel, color, ink her up, and cut out.
- Pop angel off of tag front, then add stickles to wings.
- Punch circle at top of tag, add eyelet, tie ribbon.
Hey there, Bleeps! Today, I am sharing a Christmas tag with you featuring Starving Artistamps. I stamped the angel, colored her in and added some stickles to the wings to make them pop. I added it on to a tag, which I cut out on my own, stamped with polka dots and a music background. "Rejoice" is highlighted in the background off of a decorative frame.
Ink :: Clear Snaps - chestnut; Stampin' Up! - river rock, chocolate chip; Ranger - antique linen, vintage photo
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - vintage cream
Embellishments :: We R Memory Keepers - eyelet; Paper Source - ribbon
Tools :: We R Memory Keepers - crop-a-dile; Ranger - stickles
How was your weekend? Well, ours was filled with SNOW! We had a record-breaking December blizzard! Most of the area is still snowed in. Here are some photos we took this weekend!
Blog Break Alert
Until the end of the year, I am going to have irregular posts. I usually post every day of the week, but I am going to take a holiday break from the blog. I could pre-schedule posts, but that wouldn't be a real break! Now, I am addicted to blogging, so don't be surprised if you do see a post, just don't hold me to it either! I'll be traveling over the holidays and working on some projects, so this time will be great!
Thanks for being so supportive over the past year. This blog has grown tremendously over the past twelve months and it is all because of your readership. I just wanted to thank you for your following, support, comments, and encouragement you have offered! Happy Holidays to you and your families!
If you are looking for something to read or browse, check out two publications over the holidays where I am featured!
CARDS magazine, January 2010 issue - I am the Designer of the Month and have lots of cards to share with you all and even a little blurb about myself. I am really excited about this special feature and really hope you get to see and read it! Please go check it out here by purchasing an online subscription for $4.99/month or purchase a copy at Oh My Crafts when it becomes available soon. Thanks so much for your support!
Paper Crafts magazine, January/February 2010 issue - I have a card featured in the Get Inspired column (the very last page of the magazine). Check out a copy by purchasing it at Borders or Barnes and Noble.