- Trim black cardstock into an A2 card base.
- Using an editing software program, arrange frames and words, then print. I added color to the hearts and printed that image twice to cut some hearts and pop them off the card front.
- Trim around frame on white cardstock, add ribbon.
- Cut hearts and pop them off and set aside.
- Trim other frame and adhere to card front.
- Adhere other frame image on top with foam adhesive.
Happy New Year! Embellish Magazine has some great news to share, so hop on over! Here is my card I made using The Cutting Cafe's printable stamps. Have you ever used digital images before to make any projects? Well, it's super easy and extremely versatile to use. Embellish has a new color challenge that you can participate in too! It features a heart theme and of course these Valentine's colors! The other news includes a new design team and a chance to win prizes, so check it out!
I'll be back later to share lots of more cards I've been busy making for Caardvarks new challenge!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - true black, sweet blush, white
Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink - pure poppy ribbon
Tools :: Photoshop - CS4; Epson - 1400 printer