- Trim navy cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Stamp grid pattern on card front.
- On cream cardstock, stamp text background pattern.
- Ink the edges of cream cardstock.
- Stamp bird and sentiment.
- Adhere cardstock to card center at an angle.
- Add mini clothespin.
TEE GEE EYE EFF! I am looking forward to tomorrow morning when I can sleep in! Saturday sleep-ins are the best! Anyway, today I have a fast card to share with you. Although there is lots of background stamping to create patterns, it is a clean and simple layout and a quick card to pull together in a jiffy. So, thank ya'll (I have a southern accent from my time living in NC) for stopping by and enjoy your weekend! Now, here's how you can make one too...in a jiffy, that is!
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - background basics (text), bird watching additions, mega mixed messages; Cornish Heritage Farms - distressed grid
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - enchanted evening, vintage cream
Ink :: Papertrey Ink - enchanted evening; Stampin' Up! - chocolate chip; Ranger - antique linen
Embellishments :: Nice Package - mini clothespin