- Create an A2 card from brown cardstock.
- Trim yellow cardstock and stamp flowers, then matte on cream cardstock.
- Tie ribbon around yellow cardstock into a bow and set aside.
- Stamp sentiment on cream cardstock.
- Trim polka dot patterned paper and adhere to card front.
- Adhere yellow cardstock with foam adhesive.
- Add cream cardstock with foam adhesive.
Hey there! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I have had a very low-key Saturday. I've taken my time, gotten side tracked, and created at my leisure. During one of my side tracks, I was surfing online (one of my favorite past times) and came across Verve's Viva La Verve's sketch/inspiration challenge. This is my first time participating, but I could not resist after taking a peek at Amber's sketch and the inspirational photos. I had a lot of fun with this one too!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for taking a peek!
Stamps :: Verve Stamps - serenity, wonderful wishes
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - vintage cream, dark chocolate, bitty dots (patterned paper)
Ink :: Clear Snaps - chestnut
Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink - ocean tides ribbon