- Trim cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Trim patterned paper to fit card front, adhere, and ink edges.
- Trim ocean tides cardstock and stamp images and sentiment.
- Adhere melon berry cardstock strip to the bottom of ocean tides cardstock.
- Tie twill tape around cardstock and secure with twine.
- Adhere focal image to card front at an angle.
- Embellish with buttons.
Just popping in on a Saturday! I don't usually post on weekends, but sometimes I just can't stay away! We have a fun weekend planned. I'm helping McArthur with a photography session that will pretty much last all day long. I'm going to play photographer, model, stylist, and assistant! We'll see how good of a job I do at wearing so many different hats! I'm looking forward to spending the day doing something fun and creative that is not necessarily card making. Now, don't get me wrong, I love making cards, but I've made about 12 cards in the past 24 hours, all for DT requirements, so I just need to step away for a tiny bit. I'm sure I'll be back at my usual spot on Sunday night!
Don't forget to stop by Embellish! There's a new challenge posted with a new sponsor...Clear and Simple Stamps!
Enjoy your long weekend! Thanks for your visit.
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - life, communique curves sentiments
Ink :: Papertrey Ink - ocean tides; Ranger - antique linen
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - bitty dots (patterned paper), ocean tides, melon berry
Embellishments :: twill tape; Papertrey Ink - melon berry buttons, twine