- Trim brown cardstock to create a 5.5" square card base.
- Stamp house on white cardstock and color with Copics.
- Add inking to white cardstock.
- Matte white cardstock on polka dot patterned paper.
- Add lace trim to bottom
- Add ribbon strip and create a loop.
- Adhere matted focal point to card front.
- Add buttons (double them up and add twine).
- Stamp sentiment and adhere to focal image center.
Happy MLK Day, Bleeps! It's such a great day to be off from work! We got the chance to spend the weekend with friends, some old, some new! The photograph session went well and I mostly was the 'entertainer' when the middle of the day arrived! I did wear a few hats, but the entertainer fit the best!
Today, I am sharing a card inspired by this week's 2S4Y sketch. This week's sponsor is Starving Artistamps. I am using a house stamp from this collection. Although I am not much of a colorer, I actually enjoyed coloring this image. However, I do wish I had a few more Copics in my collection! Sometimes, you have to work with what you have though and that is what I did here.
Thanks so much for stopping by and go take a peek at the sketch here.!
Stamps :: Starving Artistamps - House and Garden
Ink :: Stampin' Up! - chocolate chip; Copic markers; Ranger - antique linen, vintage photo
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - dark chocolate, white, new leaf, bitty dots (patterned paper)
Embellishments :: Paper Source - gold ribbon; Papertrey Ink - buttons, twine; Michaels - lace trim