- Trim cardstock to create a 4.25 x 4 card base.
- Trim cardstock strips and stamp patterns.
- Adhere cardstock strips and add ric rac.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere to back of metal frame, then adhere to patterned strips center.
- Corner round edges, then adhere to card front center.
Hey there! I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend! I had a great one! We wrapped it up with homemade Bengali food! YUM! Today, I am sharing a quick thank you card I made. It is a smaller card, but similar to the A2 size.
Stamps :: Clear and Simple Stamps - wallpaper; Papertrey Ink - communique curves sentiments
Ink :: Papertrey Ink - spring moss, raspberry fizz, sweet blush
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - spring moss, raspberry fizz, sweet blush, lemon tart
Embellishments :: ric rac; Making Memories - metal frame
Tools :: We R Memory Keepers - corner chomper