- Trim cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Trim patterned papers and matte together, then tie ribbon around into a bow, and adhere lace trim to the bottom.
- Adhere patterned papers to card front.
- Punch hearts and adhere with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment and tuck into hearts.
Hey there! It's already Hump Day and that calls for a celebration! So, head on over to Caardvarks! There's a new challenge hanging around and it's sponsored by Lil Lambs Boutique! You have to create a card using red hearts. Now, I used only one red heart. Why, I don't know, but imagine the pink one is red too! :)
Meet my new poofy flower hair clips! This is a part of my Project 365 I'm doing on my iPhone, so bear with me! I was blog surfing one night and was on Jessica Rosario's site. She mentioned them and I had to check them out and then the next thing I knew, they were ordered. Now, they're here! Maybe I can wear one tomorrow! I feel like now I have to make some for a card...coming soon!
Thanks so much for stopping by and show some 'heart' today!
Stamps :: Hero Arts - everyday sayings
Ink :: Papertrey Ink - pure poppy
Paper :: Papertrey Ink - sweet blush, white, bitty dots (patterned paper); Making Memories - passport collection (blue polka dot patterned paper)
Embellishments :: Papertrey Ink - ribbon, twine, button; Prima - lace trim
Tools :: heart punches