- Make 4.25" square card base.
- Trim patterned paper strips, adhere to card front, and add stitching.
- Stamp "hey" on tag, then add ribbon.
- Attach tag to card front with foam adhesive.
- To create flower embellishments, stamp flower, add epoxy sticker and cut out!
Hey! You all ought to know that I love to say "Hey!" So, I got this cute stamp set by The Stamps of Life! This is a quick and fun card to make. The stitching is a bit quirky, but I liked the end result. Enjoy your Friday Eve! I'm so happy the weekend is almost here!
Thanks for taking a peek today!
Stamps :: The Stamps of Life - hello2you
Ink :: PTI - raspberry fizz
Paper :: PTI - kraft, bitty box, in bloom, raspberry fizz mix (patterned paper)
Embellishments :: EK Success - epoxy sticker; KaiserCraft - rhinestone; PTI - ribbon; Nice Package Shop - mini tag
Tools :: thread, sewing machine