- Make A2 card from brown cardstock.
- Trim white paper strip, stamp floral background, and embellish with brown marker.
- Tie ribbon into a bow around white strip, then adhere to card front.
- Add turquoise strip to the bottom of card front.
- Adhere pearl flourish.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere with foam adhesive.
- Punch butterfly and adhere.
- Round upper right corner of card.
Hey Bleeps! It's Friday and time for another Embellish Color Challenge! This challenge is sponsored by May Arts! That means we get to use ribbon! Oh how I love to embellish my projects with ribbon! The colors are super fun and include, turquoise, brown, and pink. Go on over and take a peek! Up for grabs, is an assortment of great May Arts ribbon. Have fun playing along with the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Stamps :: PTI - background basics (petal power), signature greetings
Ink :: SEI - turquoise; SU! - brown marker; Clear Snap - chestnut
Paper :: PTI - dark chocolate, white; Bazzill - turquoise
Embellishments :: May Arts - faux suede ribbon; Prima - pearl flourish
Tools :: Martha Stewart- butterfly punch; We R Memory Keepers - corner chomper