- Die cut scallop circle with a smaller circle die in the middle of brown cardstock.
- Emboss scallop circle die cut and set aside.
- Die cut circle from patterned paper and set aside.
- Die cut circle from cardstock and set aside.
- Assembled circle card front by adhering scallop circle die on patterned paper circle die with foam adhesive.
- Add ribbon treatment.
- Print digi-stamp, color, then stamp 'thanks.'
- Adhere digi-stamp to circle center with foam adhesive.
- Adhere circle die cut to back of card. TIP - only adhere the top portion of the circle die cut to the back of the front circle card.
Happy Monday, Bleeps! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! I took it really easy and enjoyed the snow on Saturday. Well, I actually did not step foot outside, but I enjoyed food, fire, and movies! I finally made it to my scrap area to create this card for this week's 2S4Y sketch by Kazan. I really like the circle card layout. I made mine into a scallop circle card because I wanted more curves! :) The sponsor this week is KLM Digital Designs. That's right, the bear is a digital stamp! I did stamp the "thanks" on the heart in a traditional way though!
As an update on my CHA photos, I was really thinking about a song to use and finally, it came to me last night! One of my current fun songs to use! So, I hope to be able to finish it VERY SOON! :)
If you like photography, McArthur has been hard at work posting a few of his last creative sessions a bit at a time. You can check out his blog here to view some of his recent posts!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!
Stamps :: Hero Arts - everyday sayings
Ink :: brown; Copic markers
Paper :: PTI - dark chocolate; SEI - linda's homage (Juliette collection)
Embellishments :: May Arts - ribbon
Tools :: Provo Craft - cuttlebug, swiss dots embossing folder; Spellbinders - scallop + circle nestabilities