- Make an A2 card base.
- Trim kraft cardstock block, stamp background pattern, and color in dots.
- Adhere kraft cardstock to card front.
- Trim kraft, turquoise, and pink cardstock strips.
- Scallop edge punch the bottoms and adhere to card front.
- Add ribbon treatment.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere strip to card front center.
Hey there, Bleeps! Happy Hump Day! Today, I'm sharing a colorful birthday card that will hopefully give someone a smile and sunshine. Are you read for today's vacation hint?
Vacation Hint #3: The vacation spot is where a martial art originated that McArthur studied and also a place where I can indulge my ultimate favorite food.
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your guesses and comments! See you tomorrow!
Stamps :: PTI - background basics (retro) + communique curves (sentiment)
Ink :: SU! - white, pacific point; Copic markers
Paper :: PTI - white, kraft; CutCardstock.com - turquoise; Bazzill - pink
Embellishment :: PTI - ribbon
Tools :: SU! - scallop edge punch