- Make 5" square card base.
- Stamp text background pattern on cream cardstock, then cut into strips, add stitching and ink.
- Adhere strips to card front with foam adhesive.
- Stamp flowers, cut out, and adhere to card front.
- Hand-cut stems and adhere, then add stamped leaves.
- Add ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere.
Hey there! Sorry this is posted a little later than usual, but I'm in full vacation mode! :) So, I'm checking in with you all and posting a card to share. First, I'd like to answer a few questions from this post. Some of you were interested in the stamp I used on the first card. It is by Waltzingmouse Stamps - faux fun circles. I die cut the circle, then stamped the circle label, then added the sticker for the sentiment. If you haven't checked out Claire's stamps yet, I highly recommend them, especially the nestie-friendly stamps if you're not sure where to start!
Yesterday, some of you answered correctly! Now, onto today's vacation hint!
Vacation Hint #2: The vacation location is in another continent where the climate is currently hot and sunny!
Thanks for visiting!
Stamps :: PTI - background basics (text) + in bloom; Melissa Frances (sentiment)
Ink :: PTI - vintage cream; SU! - river rock; Ranger - antique linen
Paper :: PTI - scarlet jewel + vintage cream + kraft + ripe avocado
Embellishments :: Michaels - ribbon