- Make an A2 card base.
- Trim brown strip and adhere to card front.
- Trim yellow cardstock, dry emboss polka dots, and corner round two corners.
- Add ribbon treatment.
- Die cut label and stamp label pattern.
- Stamp chickadee, color, and cut out.
- Adhere chickadee to label with foam adhesive.
- Adhere label to yellow cardstock, then adhere to card front.
- Add orange strips.
- Add buttons.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock strip and pop off top of yellow cardstock.
Happy Monday, Bleeps! I can say that because I'm officially on vacation! To start my celebration, I'm participating in the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Hop! The theme is spring, so I made a chickadee new arrival card.
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse Stamps - very vintage labels no. 1 + lil' buddies
Ink: Clear Snap - Colorbox Chestnut; SU! - chocolate chip; Copic markers
Paper :: PTI - kraft, spring moss, lemon tart, white, dark chocolate; CTMH - orange
Embellishments :: Offray - white ribbon; PTI - buttons
Tools :: Provo Craft - cuttlebug, swiss dots embossing folder; Spellbinders - labels 1 nestabilities; We R Memory Keepers - corner chomper
Happy Chinese New Year!
I know I am about a week late, but my friend had a party to celebrate this weekend. I made some paper fortune cookies to embellish her dinner table. They were a hit! Thanks to Hambly Screen Prints for sharing their cool tutorial. Here are a few pictures of mine. I used GCD Studio's Christmas Sleigh collection for the paper. Yes, that's Christmas paper, but works perfectly for CNY!
Just for Fun
As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I'm going to give a few hints to reveal the vacation location. The hints will get more detailed as the days progress. The last hint will be revealed in a card and I will not state that it is the location, but you should just know! So, here is the first hint!
Vacation Hint 1: English is not the language of choice in this travel location...