- Make card base (larger than A7 somehow by accident)
- Trim berry sorbet cardstock to fit card front and stamp background pattern, then ink edges and adhere to card front.
- Stitch around canvas tag, then adhere to card front.
- Add rhinestones and pearls.
- Stamp sentiment, ink, and distress.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
So, just for a minute, let's pretend we're all in Paris on this Valentine's Day! Here's a Paris Valentine to get you started! I hope each of you are enjoying this special day in your own way. It doesn't have to mean dates that include dinner, movie, flowers, and candy. Strong relationships that stand the test of time figure out what works best for them, as a couple. Besides, shouldn't Valentine's Day be every day? I'm not a Valentine's Day grinch, but I think it's one of those holidays that just makes people spend money when they do not have to (if you know what I mean). Do something special for your loved one every day, not just today because there may not be a tomorrow.
Thanks so much for stopping by and pass some love today!
Stamps :: Cornish Heritage Farms - tulle damask; SU! - teeny tiny wishes
Ink :: Clear Snaps - chestnut, dune; Ranger - vintage photo
Paper :: PTI - dark chocolate, berry sorbet, sweet blush
Embellishments :: SU! - pretties kit (pearls); Kaiser - rhinestones; Pink Paislee - canvas tag patches