Happy Hump Day Bleeps! It's also St. Patrick's Day, so I'm celebrating with Ireland-based Waltzingmouse Stamps! Claire provided free St. Patrick's Day digital stamps to use and I took advantage of that gratuitous offer. Today's blog hop will feature St. Patrick's Day projects, so take a peek over at the new Waltzingmouse forum. The hop starts this afternoon, so you have time to make your card using those free digital images!
I hope you enjoy your day! Thanks so much for your visit!
- Make an A2 card base from new leaf cardstock.
- Trim new cardstock to a 3.5" x 4" block and dry emboss the polka dots.
- Add white ribbon treatment.
- Print digital images on white cardstock.
- Color shamrock floral bouquet, cut out, and adhere to green cardstock with foam adhesive.
- Embellish bouquet with pearls.
- Mat green cardstock on black cardstock.
- Add a scallop edge to the bottom, then adhere to card front.
- Trim sentiment and pop off card front.
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse Stamps - digital images (shamrock floral bouquet + sentiment)
Ink :: Copic markers
Paper :: PTI - new leaf + black + white; Gina K. Designs - white
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - pearls; Offray - white ribbon
Tools :: SU! - scallop edge punch