- Make a 4.25" x 4.5" card base from navy cardstock.
- Trim cream cardstock block, stamp damask pattern, and ink. (TIP: When stamping a background pattern, cut cardstock first, then stamp image in the center and stamp your way to finish the paper to get an evenly stamped pattern!)
- Add ribbon and lace treatment.
- Die cut circle and scallop circle.
- Stamp circle lined pattern and mat on scallop circle.
- Adhere scallop circle to card front center with foam adhesive.
- Die cut two butterflies.
- Stamp one in melon and the other in navy.
- Embellish butterflies with rhinestones and adhere to circle.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere cream cardstock to card front.
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - damask designs + take note (circle journal) + butterfly dreams; Waltzingmouse Stamps - say it with style (sentiment)
Ink :: Papertrey Ink - melon berry + enchanted evening; Ranger - antique linen + vintage photo; Clear Snaps - Colorbox chestnut
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones; Papertrey Ink - enchanted evening polka dot ribbon; Offray - lace trim
Tools :: Spellbinders - scallop circle + circle nestabilities; Provo Craft - cuttlebug; Papertrey Ink - butterfly die