(1) Make an A2 card base from cardstock.
(2) Trim blue cardstock block and stamp background with watermark ink.
(3) Add clear embossing powder and heat.
(4) Adhere blue cardstock to card front.
(5) Trim purple strip and adhere to the right side.
(6) Trim purple strip, stamp sentiment and adhere.
(7) Stamp elephant, color, and embellish with rhinestones.
(8) Cut out elephant and pop off card front.
(9) Add liquid pearls to background pattern.
Stamps :: Hero Arts - dots and flowers (background) + exotic decor (elephant); Papertrey Ink - fillable frames #1 (sentiment)
Ink :: Versamark; Papertrey Ink - enchanted evening + smokey shadow; Copic markers (T3, V09, V17, Y19)
Paper :: Die Cuts With a View - blue; Stampin’ Up! - crushed curry; CutCardstock.com - purple; Papertrey Ink - white
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones; Ranger - gold liquid pearls; American Crafts - embossing powder