Hey Bleeps! Just posting today to share a shabby card with you inspired by The Shabby Tea Room! I had fun making this card yesterday morning. I am really liking twill tape as my ribbon of choice. I'm heading back from Raleigh today and I hope to stop by Archivers and my not so LSS to pick up a few items.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Thanks for your visit.
(1) Make an A2 card from kraft cardstock.
(2) Trim green cardstock strip and adhere to card front, then ink around the edges.
(3) Trim white cardstock block, stamp background and ink.
(4) Add yellow cardstock strip and ruffle scrunchy trim.
(5) Add ribbon treatment and ink.
(6) Ink scalloped circle chipboard tile and stamp.
(7) Pop circle off block an add leaves.
(8) Adhere block to card front with foam adhesive.
Stamps :: PTI - background basics, mixed messages
Ink :: PTI - pure poppy; Ranger - antique linen, vintage photo
Paper :: PTI - spring moss, kraft, white, lemon tart
Embellishments :: Technique Tuesday - twill tape, scalloped circle chipboard tile; Bazzill - trim