- Trim lavender cardstock to make an A2 card base.
- Trim rustic cream cardstock block and stamp background pattern.
- Using markers, add polka dotted colors to the background pattern.
- Ink around cream cardstock block and adhere to card front center.
- Trim double scallop edge die cut and adhere to card front.
- Ink twill tape and add ribbon treatment.
- Embellish scallop edges with purple rhinestones.
- Die cut circle and scallop circles.
- Stamp label on circle die cut and pop off of scallop circle die cut, then adhere to card front center.
- Stamp "2" on lavender cardstock, cut out, and adhere to circle die cut center with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment (separately spacing them), trim, ink, and pop off card front under center focal point.
- Ink around card front.
Hey there! I'm so happy it's the weekend. I still woke up really early today, but I am fine with that because I got the chance to make this girly birthday card for my neighbor. I'm in a rush now because I need to go out and find a gift...quick! This is such unfamiliar territory. I have no clue what to get for a 2-year old girl. Then, I'm such a procrastinator. But, somehow, it all gets done!
A little later, we're off to photograph her party! How fun, right?! It will be my first kiddie photography event! I think Mac will be letting me take the lead on this one. For some reason kids adore me. They always have, even when I was a child myself. If one is crying in the store, they see me and just stop. I have no idea what that's about, but it's funny. They lock their eyes on me and just stare! I always joke and say that I look funny and they're trying to figure it out! :) So, I'm hoping the kids at the party are comfortable with me enough to take their pictures.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend. It's a bit soggy here, but I'll take it! Thanks for visiting today!
Stamps :: Hero Arts - dots and flowers (background) + essential messages (sentiment); Waltzingmouse Stamps - vintage circles, small; Close to My Heart - alphabets ("2")
Ink :: PTI - summer sunrise + plum pudding; SU! - markers; Ranger - antique linen
Paper :: Bazzill - rio (orange) cardstock/edge strips; PTI - lavender moon + rustic cream; CutCardstock.com - dark purple
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones; Technique Tuesday - twill tape
Tools :: Spellbinders - circle + scallop circle nestabilities; Provo Craft - cuttlebug