- Trim blue damask patterned paper to 4.5" x 6", ink and set aside.
- Trim olive cardstock block, ink and set aside.
- Trim patterned paper, then stamp text background, and ink edges.
- Adhere patterned paper to olive cardstock.
- Add ribbon treatment.
- Stamp sentiment in blue and pink ink for a shadow effect.
- Punch flowers from book print, ink, adhere together, and crumple.
- Add rhinestones to flower centers.
- Adhere cardstock block to blue patterned paper.
- Add to a 4.5" x 6" card base.
Hey Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I had a great time. I survived the kiddie birthday party and was pooped afterwards. I napped for about 3 hours! HA! I'll share a few of the photos when they're all processed.
Today, I'm sharing a vintage card. I used many elements I do not typically use, such as patterned paper. AAAACK! I survived and barely stamped! Since there was not as much to do, I inked it up! The card is a larger than my usual A2 cards, measuring 4.5" x 6".
Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy your day!
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse Stamps - blessed by you; Hero Arts - old letter writing
Ink :: Hero Arts - latte; Ranger - vintage photo + antique linen; PTI - raspberry fizz + enchanted evening
Paper :: PTI - ripe avocado; Craft Supply - book print
Patterned Paper :: Creative Imaginations - china blue damask + notes ledger
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones; PTI - raspberry fizz satin ribbon
Tools :: Marvy Uchida - flower punches