Happy Hump Day! Today, I'm sharing a card with you inspired by Lisa Johnson's Poppy Seed Challenge #2. Oh how I love Lisa's style and did I mention she is the greatest? Check out the fun photo of us below from Winter CHA! I loved this challenge because it is very open, but gives you motivation to pull out a few elements and work with those. For this challenge, we had to use polka dots, light moss, and buttons. Well, somehow I created the card above.
I also have a video to share with you. I mentioned the other day that I got the chance to visit Archiver's (since there is not one in my hometown) and I'm very excited that I was able to find a few great things. Take a peek at this video to see what I picked up!
Thanks so much for viewing the video and stopping by my blog. Details on the card are below!
(1) Trim rustic cream cardstock to an A2 card base.
(2) Stamp damask background pattern with spring moss ink.
(3) Trim polka dot patterned paper to fit the back of the frame and stamp sentiment.
(4) Adhere chipboard frame to patterned paper.
(5) Trim black tulle and tie in a knot (in the center), then adhere to card front center with a glue dot.
(6) Pop chipboard frame off card front center.
(7) Embellish frame with buttons and rhinestones.
Stamps :: Technique Tuesday - rococo; Waltzingmouse Stamps - blessed by you
Ink :: SU! - black; PTI - spring moss
Paper :: PTI - rustic cream
Patterned Paper :: PTI - bitty dots
Embellishments :: May Arts - tulle; Tattered Angels - chipboard frame; PTI - buttons; KaiserCraft - rhinestones