Hey there! Today, I'm sharing a card inspired by Melissa Phillips photo challenge. I really liked the pink and green color combination along with the clean white elements. I'm off to some appointments, so not too chatty this morning!
I hope you all enjoy and as always, thanks so very much for stopping by. Have a great Tuesday.
(1) Trim spring moss cardstock to create a 5" card base.
(2) Trim white cardstock block and stamp text background pattern in pink cardstock.
(3) Punch the bottom edge of white cardstock strip and add to white stamped patterned block.
(4) Add ribbon treatment.
(5) Die cut tag, stamp sentiment, and tie around ribbon.
(6) Stamp flowers and leaves and cut out.
(7) Color, add rhinestones, and glitter, then pop off card front.
Stamps :: Hero Arts - old letter writing; PTI - in bloom + mixed messages
Ink :: PTI - hibiscus burst; Clear and Simple Stamps - green with envy; Copic marker - RV21
Paper :: PTI - spring moss + white
Embellishments :: Our Craft Lounge - chunky crystal; KaiserCraft - rhinestones; PTI - hibiscus burst ribbon + twine
Tools :: Spellbinders - tag die; EK Success - border punch; Provo Craft - cuttlebug