Hey Everyone! I'm back to share a card inspired by Melissa Phillip's photo over on her blog here. There were so many fun elements included in this photograph, that I had a difficult time choosing which ones to highlight in the card. Well, here is what I ended up with after about 2 hours of staring at this card! Sometimes, it is just a lengthy process.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
- Create an A2 card base from light pink cardstock.
- Stamp lines at a diagonal on the bottom half of card base.
- Stamp polka dot pattern on the top half of card base.
- Tie ribbon and add flower.
- Trim cardstock to about 2.25" x 3.75", stamp background pattern and ink.
- Stamp tea cups, cut out, add red dots, and ink.
- Pop tea cups off cardstock and add flowers.
- Trim felt and adhere.
- Add cardstock to card front at an angle.
Stamps :: PTI - everyday classics, background basics (diamonds), polka dot basics II
Cardstock :: PTI - rustic cream, sweet blush
Ink :: PTI - pure poppy; SU! - white; Ranger - tea dye; Copic marker
Embellishments :: Prima - flowers; Technique Tuesday - twill tape; PTI - cream felt
Tools :: pinking shears