- Trim cardstock to create an A2 card base and sand it a bit.
- Trim embossed cardstock block, sand, and distress edges with fingernail.
- Adhere cardstock to card front.
- Apply scor-tape to card front bottom, then add rose trim and ruffle along the tape.
- Add pearls.
- Trim sentiment from cardstock and adhere to label die cut, then adhere to card front center.
- Add pearls to label die cut.
- With all of the great trims on the market, don't forget to use them in creative ways. With this trim, I ruffled it up so the roses will appear closer together.
Cardstock :: Core'dinations - Jenni Bowlin collection (embossed text), core essentials
Embellishments :: Donna Downey - fabric scrapbook kit (sentiment printed on cream cardstock); K&Co - label die cut; KaiserCraft - pearls; American Crafts - rose trim (Dear Lizzy collection)
Tools :: sanding tool
- Trim whitewash cardstock to create an A2 card base and sand it up a bit.
- Trim whitewash cardstock blocks, emboss, then sand and mat on opposite purple side of cardstock.
- Stamp label and heat emboss with clear embossing powder, then die cut label.
- Pop label off card front.
- Add ribbon and flowers.
- Tear one end of focal point.
- To create a monochromatic look, try using clear embossing powder to maintain the same color hues.
Stamps :: Waltzingmouse Stamps - very vintage labels no. 5, say it with style
Ink :: Versamark
Cardstock :: Core'dinations - whitewash
Embellishments :: American Crafts - ribbon; Prima - flowers
Tools :: Provo Craft - swiss dots embossing folder, cuttlebug; sanding tool
- Trim cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Mat two additional coordinating pink cardstock layers and tear the bottoms.
- Add stitching.
- Stamp dress form with watermark ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Stamp dress form again on light pink cardstock, cut out, and pop off card front.
- Stamp sentiment on light pink cardstock, cut out, and pop off card front.
- Embellish with rhinestones and flower.
- Stamp bottom flowers and add rhinestones.
- Add double ribbon treatment.
- If you need a smaller flower, pull off a few petals to create a tighter rose bud. You can secure them with tacky glue.
Stamps :: Lawn Fawn - sew lovely; JustRite - girl's night out
Ink :: Versamark; PTI - raspberry fizz
Cardstock :: Core'dinations
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones; Prima - flower; PTI - ribbon
Tools :: sewing machine
Thanks so much for your visit! Enjoy the rest of your day!