Hey there, Bleeps*! Today, I'm sharing a card for Skipping Stones Design. Today's sketch is a shaped card, so I created a scalloped circle card. I'll give a tip about how I create them below. used my Copic markers to color the hearts and really bedazzled the card!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today!
- Die cut two large scalloped circles from black cardstock.
- On one scalloped circle, score a line at one end about 1/4" from the top and set aside.
- Die cut a circle shape from white cardstock, then emboss it.
- Pop circle die cut off scalloped circle die cut (without the scored line).
- Stamp three hearts on white cardstock, color, cut out, then pop off white circle.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Add rhinestones.
- Adhere scalloped circle die cut (with scored line) to the card front.
- To create a full shaped card, die cut two shapes. For the shape of the back of the card, score a line at the top, then add adhesive above the scored line. Adhere that part to the card front to create a scored card.
Stamps :: Skipping Stones Design - whispering wings
Ink :: SU! - black; Copic markers
Cardstock :: PTI - black, white
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones
Tools :: Spellbinders - scalloped circle nestabilities, circle nestabilities, wizard; Scor-Pal