- Trim white cardstock to create a 5" square card base.
- Stamp background pattern on card front with watermark ink, cover with embossing powder, and heat set.
- Trim new leaf cardstock strip, adhere to card front center.
- Add rhinestones on new leaf cardstock strip.
- Add sticker.
Stamps :: Cornish Heritage Farms - scrapblock fiery floral
Ink :: Versamark
Cardstock :: PTI - white, new leaf
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones; Soft Spoken - sticker; America Crafts - lime embossing powder
- Trim black cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Trim ripe avocado cardstock strip, then adhere to card front.
- Trim black cardstock strip and layer over ripe avocado cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment border on pink cardstock, then die cut a scallop circle.
- Stamp martini on white cardstock, then die cut circle.
- Color martini, then pop off scallop circle.
- Adhere scallop circle to card front.
- Stamp sentiment and add rhinestones.
Stamps :: PTI - paper tray; JustRite - girl's night
Ink :: CTMH - black; SU! - markers; Copic markers
Cardstock :: PTI - ripe avocado, black, sweet blush, white
Embellishments :: KaiserCraft - rhinestones; Spellbinders - circle + scallop circle nestabilities
Tools :: Spellbinders - wizard
- Trim rustic cream cardstock to create an A2 card base.
- Stamp polka dot patter on bottom half of cardstock base.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Ruffle ribbon treatment, then stitch the edges.
- Stamp tulips and dragon flies, cut out, then pop off card front.
- Ink the edges of the card.
- To create a ruffled ribbon trim, I like to use scor-tape, then pleat the ribbon bit-by-bit. This time, I secured the edges with stitching, but it will stay on its own with a clean cut on the edge.
Stamps :: PTI - wishing you, polka dot basics 2; Pink Paislee - springtime
Ink :: PTI - melon berry, spring moss; SU! - river rock, chocolate chip
Cardstock :: PTI - rustic white, melon berry, kraft
Embellishments :: PTI - melon berry ribbon; thread
Tools :: sewing machine
Thanks for visiting! :)